Sugar Land Car Accident Lawyer
Our Texas Firm Has Been Helping Injured Clients Since 1990
If you've been seriously injured in a car crash, now is the time to involve a Sugar Land auto accident attorney. Although you may not need a car accident lawyer for an insurance claim resulting from a minor fender bender, a serious collision requires equally serious legal counsel.
At The West Law Firm, we understand the serious nature of an automobile accident. Insurance companies are not looking out for your best interests, which is why it is important for you to call an experienced injury attorney before accepting a settlement offer. Our legal team offers free, initial consultations and works on a contingency fee-bases - meaning we don't get paid unless you win!
Why Hire The West Law Firm?
- Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law
- Hundreds of Millions of Dollars Recovered
- 20+ Years of Legal Experience
- Nationally Recognized & Award-Winning
If you are looking to recover fair compensation for your injuries, then it's important for you to contact us. When it comes to accident claims, time is not on our side. The sooner we can start gathering the evidence and strategizing your claim, the better our odds of success.
Give us a call today at (281) 771-0860 and schedule your free, no-obligation case evaluation today!
Everything you say and do from this point on may impact your claim and your ability to recover the money you need to rebuild your life. As such, we have a few helpful "dos" and "don'ts" to remember if you are involved in an accident:
- DO remain at the scene to exchange information with the other driver. It is against the law to leave the scene (unless you are in need of emergency medical attention).
- DO take note of the circumstances surrounding the accident. Taking notes and pictures can help you remember key information.
- DO get the information of witnesses, law enforcement officers and others at the scene. This may prove helpful in your case later on.
- DO seek medical attention, even if you feel you are not seriously injured. Neck and back injuries, which are common in car accidents, may not present themselves immediately. A medical professional will know what to look for and can help.
- DON'T say the accident was your fault. Even if you think you may have been to blame, another factor could have caused the collision. Taking the blame could negatively impact your case.
- DON'T hesitate to call an attorney if you or a loved one have been seriously injured. A legal professional can help you seek full and complete compensation.
Taking the right steps directly following an accident will greatly improve your chances of recovering maximum compensation. At The West Law Firm, our legal team has multiple decades of experience and have won hundreds of dollars in verdicts and settlements. If you are looking to file an injury claim, please do not hesitate to call our firm today and arrange a free, initial case evaluation!